Home: Hillsboro, IL
How many days a year do you hunt? 90
Favorite piece of gear? Browning 10-gauge shotgun. My youngest boy gave it to me.
Gear you splurged on? Never splurge. But I bought six acres on the back end of Speaker Lake.
Most memorable outing in Illinois? The last day of the 2002 duck season I killed four mallard drakes. All had bands.
What got you interested in hunting? My Dad.
How long have you been hunting? 50 plus years
Favorite species to hunt? Ducks and geese because I love to call them both
What breed hunting dog do you have?
Favorite places to hunt in Illinois? Any place there are ducks.
Submit your Featured Hunter profile here.
- Jeremy Stevens, Dahinda, IL
- Matt Miller, Pana, IL
- Gerald “Mule” Brand, Hornsby, Illinois
- Garrett Whitehurst, Yates City, IL
- Shawn Panick, Lockport, IL
- Roy C. Vasel, Elburn, IL
- Nick Janssen, Washington, IL
- Brad Sparks, Peoria illinois
- Jared Baker, Springfield, IL
- William (Scott) Eaker, Troy, IL
- Adam Bunnell, Salem, IL
- John Bunnell, Salem, IL
- William Edwards, Highland, IL
- Jim Snaidauf, Orland Park, Illinois
- Mandy Gooding, Maquon, IL
- John Soehn, Brimfield, IL
- Scott Duffield, Canton, IL
- Gerald “Mule” Brand, Litchfield, IL
- Jason Harkless, Norris, IL
- Eric Gooding, Maquon, IL
- Jared Shay, Green Valley, IL
- Belinda Boehler, Springfield, IL
- Jason St. Cin, Springfield, IL
- Jason Thurman, Farmington, IL
- John Nimmons, Havana, IL
- Brent Dean, Bayview, IL
- Judd McCullum, Cuba, IL
- Jason Dean, Spring Bay, IL
- Ken Wille, Hillsboro, IL