Home: Yates City, IL
How many days a year do you hunt? All year, except the summer.
Favorite piece of gear? Patternmaster choke. No cripples and deadly at long range.
Gear you splurged on? Avery full-body goose decoys. They look deadly real.
Most memorable outing in Illinois? In 2005 when I shot my first buck.
What got you interested in hunting? My dad.
How long have you been hunting? Since I was 5 or 6.
Favorite species to hunt? I like to hunt everything: deer, turkey, waterfowl and upland game.
What breed hunting dog do you have? Black Labrador retriever.
Favorite places to hunt in Illinois? Spots near Yates City and Farmington.
Submit your Featured Hunter profile here.
- Jeremy Stevens, Dahinda, IL
- Matt Miller, Pana, IL
- Gerald “Mule” Brand, Hornsby, Illinois
- Garrett Whitehurst, Yates City, IL
- Shawn Panick, Lockport, IL
- Roy C. Vasel, Elburn, IL
- Nick Janssen, Washington, IL
- Brad Sparks, Peoria illinois
- Jared Baker, Springfield, IL
- William (Scott) Eaker, Troy, IL
- Adam Bunnell, Salem, IL
- John Bunnell, Salem, IL
- William Edwards, Highland, IL
- Jim Snaidauf, Orland Park, Illinois
- Mandy Gooding, Maquon, IL
- John Soehn, Brimfield, IL
- Scott Duffield, Canton, IL
- Gerald “Mule” Brand, Litchfield, IL
- Jason Harkless, Norris, IL
- Eric Gooding, Maquon, IL
- Jared Shay, Green Valley, IL
- Belinda Boehler, Springfield, IL
- Jason St. Cin, Springfield, IL
- Jason Thurman, Farmington, IL
- John Nimmons, Havana, IL
- Brent Dean, Bayview, IL
- Judd McCullum, Cuba, IL
- Jason Dean, Spring Bay, IL
- Ken Wille, Hillsboro, IL